Having a professional trained locksmith on staff at your facility can help efficiently resolve security issues and can also better secure your facilities. This will also provide a significant cost savings over calling a locksmith.
- Economical - Use existing personnel and resources
- Better Security - Keep your security information secure
- Code Compliance - Up to date training with new National Life Safety Codes and Fire Safety Codes for Locksmiths
- Rapid Response - Existing personnel are onsite already
- Efficiency - Most preventative maintenance activities can be combined. For example, if the electrician is also an Facility Locksmith, they will be more cognizant of security deficiencies and respond appropriately
- Reliability - Security companies come and go. Service contracts are won and lost. Utilizing your existing staff will maintain consistency with internal guidelines and standards.